Exempt, Full-Time Permanent
Salt Lake City, Utah
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for key marketing initiatives for the bank. You will craft the messaging and positioning for bank products and will be responsible for championing and driving new initiatives across various marketing mediums and channels (from concept through execution). You will conceive and develop innovative marketing campaigns and programs that drive demand and sales. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate consumer financing concepts into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Marketing Manager you will be the expert on home improvement/remodeling contractors and market. You will know who these contractors are, understand their pain points and be an expert on the competition - transferring that knowledge to our business development, relationship management and support teams.
- Branding – Owns the bank’s brand; develops/implements strategies and tactics that support our positive online image.
- PR/Communications - Develop and execute company’s internal and external communication strategies; management of all written and distributed communication to employees, the media and other stakeholders.
- Positioning and messaging - Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Product launch - Plan the launch of new products and business portal releases as well as manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence - Become the expert on home improvement/remodeling contractors, who they are and their pain points; be the expert on the competition.
- Sales enablement - Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Demand generation - Develop the strategy and manage the marketing initiatives assigned to you that drive demand for our product.
- Events - Plan and coordinate all aspects of the bank’s event marketing activities such as trade shows and partner conferences.
- Website - Manage and enhance the bank’s website; curating, creating and managing content; work with third-party and SEO/SEM vendors to improve site rankings and performance.
- Crisis Communications - Execute the bank’s crisis communication policy; work closely with the VP Marketing to develop company’s positioning and official statements for distribution through social media, customer service, industry partners and media.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS college degree with marketing emphasis.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, software marketing experience preferred.
- Go-to market or product launch and campaign experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, as are the ability to think and communicate clearly, formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues.
- Energetic, creative, innovative approach, with demonstrated ability to develop new ideas and solutions and bring them to life.
- Must be a self-motivated and results-oriented person, able to lead projects and interact with multiple departments.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Proven ability - A track record of successfully planning and executing B2B marketing strategies, campaigns, and tactics.
- Self-Starter - A “hands-on” self-starter that works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-orientated environment.
- Project Manager – A skilled manager who will own their projects with strong project and third party resource management skills.
- Organized - Must be very organized, detail-oriented and effective at managing multiple projects.
- Communicator - Ability to translate concepts and ideas into effective presentations, marketing collateral (both print and digital), and sales tools.
- Planner - Experience with tradeshow /event marketing & planning.
- Current - Demonstrated experience in website and online marketing; familiarity with web analytics, programing, and design tools a plus.
- People person - Excellent people skills, works and plays well with others – open to new ideas and feedback.
- Innovator - Always on the lookout for new methods, ideas, and techniques to do their job better while improving the overall effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives.
- Software Savvy - Proven expertise in go-to market and product launches preferably in a software environment.
- Proficient - In PowerPoint and Excel.
Starting salary: $65K – $75K depending on skills, experience and knowledge. A generous compensation package includes medical and matching 401K plan.
Inbound Loan Processing Customer Service
Full Time Position
Salt Lake City, Utah
As an inbound customer service representative, you’ll be responsible for accepting and processing our customer’s loan applications. Based on their information, you will then make a decision to approve or deny the application and then advising them on the status of their loan. This is a position that requires an individual to follow our process and procedure to insure accuracy of the paperwork. Our preprogrammed software “walks” you through the process. All else that is needed to succeed is a friendly, helpful and most important of all, professional image. You’re never without backup; your manager is always ready to step in and help you out.
What We Have to Offer :
- Great management team committed to your success.
- Excellent training and on-going support.
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Pay raises based on performance - not time with the company.
- Advancement opportunities (if desired) offered on a regular basis.
- Professional but “business casual” workplace.
- Dynamic and forward-thinking company vision.
Attributes Necessary for the Position:
- Always follows processes and procedures.
- Accountable and responsible member of the team.
- Able to communicate effectively with different personalities.
- Willingness to “pitch in” and support your fellow team members.
- Works well without close supervision.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Some college coursework preferred.
- Good computer skills.
Schedule: We are open 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM – Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM- 6:00 PM on Saturdays and 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM on Sundays. Occasional voluntary overtime.
- $13.25 per hour.
- Tuition reimbursement program (up to 90%.
- Generous health benefits that begin day 1 of employment.
- 401K plan that begins after your first month of employment.