- Staying Ahead of the Competition
- Contractors lose business when they don’t offer financing — customers will either drop their project if they can’t afford your bid or find a contractor who does offer financing. Stay ahead of your competition by providing options to the 50% of customers who need help financing a project more than $5,000† .
- Providing Customers with Options
- Customers appreciate having options. They have choices when it comes to the changes they make to their homes, what materials to use, and which contractor to go with. When you approach your potential customers with financing options, you make it easier for them to choose you for your services. Providing convenient options, such as Same-As-Cash loans and lowinterest installment loans, puts a bigger project with high-quality materials within a customer’s reach. Having options that work for their individual situation, and knowing what options they qualify for, makes it easy to commit to a project and bid.
- Close Projects Faster
- When you offer contractor financing to your customers through EnerBank you can close the project and secure funding in one visit. Plus, that loan is tied to you, so homeowners are more likely to complete the project.
- Potential for Business Expansion
- By empowering your customers with options to pay for their home improvement projects, you open the door to more kinds of customers and projects. This leaves space for growing and expanding your business to not only more projects, but projects at higher price points.
† Based on the Bain Report commissioned by EnerBank USA, 2017.